Vilhuber presents on “Making confidential data part of reproducible research.” Presentation file to come.
Together with a few others from around the world, Lars Vilhuber will be presenting on results from a synthetic data validation cycle at the International Statistical Institute’s World Statistical Congress.
We will introduce the teaching environment (technical and organizationally), and present the class itself.
- INFO7470-S1-2016-Course Introduction
- INFO7470-S1-2016-Technical points
- INFO7470-S1-2016-Overview of the U.S. Statistical System
Margo Anderson (University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee) presents on the history of the federal statistical system (flipped classroom). She will be present to discuss the lecture.
Readings and other information
- Anderson, Margo. The American Census: A Social History, Second Edition. Yale University Press, 2015.
- Anderson, Margo J., and Seltzer, William. “Federal Statistical Confidentiality and Business Data: Twentieth Century Challenges and Continuing Issues’.” Journal of Privacy and Confidentiality 1.1 (2009): 7-52, 55-58.
About the Guest Lecturer
Margo Anderson, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee